|You are here > Sellers > How it Works
How it Works / Tour of an MLS listing
Most people understand that the key to selling their home is to get it listed in the MLS & Realtor.com. This is exactly what we do. Regardless of where your home is located in Michigan, we put you into your local MLS board and Realtor.com.
If you sell your home yourself, you owe no additional commission. If a Realtor brings you the buyer, pay them their fee, typically 3%. So, worst case scenario you save half less our up front fee. There are no other hidden fees!
To get listed now
- Select the county your home is in from the home page.
- You will go to the next page to submit payment and buy additional items you may need to help in your sale.
- After you submit payment, you will then be directed to the Listing Steps .
- The listing steps are numbered 1-10. Simply follow them by downloading the forms, they are in a .pdf. Then fill them out and fax back to us with fax # provided on form. There is a link to email photos to us too.
- We will then take your information, and type & submit it into the MLS & Realtor.com
- After your home is entered into the MLS, we will email your listing for you to proof for any errors, which we fix immediately.
- Then you should be on your way to another successful, money saving sale!
- You list with us as a Realtor but still have the right to sell your home yourself!
- A large percentage of all sales occur from being in the local MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and Realtor.com.
- For a small flat fee we give you the "key to the door" (the MLS and Realtor.com).
- If you end up selling without a Realtor you pay no additional commission.
- If a Realtor brings you the buyer, pay them 3% (3% usually, depending on the price of your home). This is a win-win for everyone as you save thousands and it fully cooperates with Realtors!
- You may cancel your listing at anytime if you choose to!
You still retain the right to sell yourself and be listed on the MLS with an agent at the same time. So you will have the best of both worlds!
Your maximum commission by doing this is the flat fee + 3% commission!
- When your property is placed on the Multiple Listing Service, all real estate agents that subscribe to the service in the area, which are the vast majority, will have instant access to the property information.
- What many people don't know is that they can have the benefits of the MLS without paying a high commission.
- As buyers discuss their needs with a real estate agent, the agent simply goes to his or her computer and searches the MLS for properties matching the buyer's criteria.
- If your property is on the MLS, the agent will find easily locate it if it matches the buyer's criteria.
- Note: We are Realtors too so if for some reason we come out and show your home we would be compensated no differently than any other Realtor. This is rare but still your maximum risk is the flat fee + the 3% commission!
It only takes a few minutes to get started. LIST NOW AND START SAVING THOUSANDS!